Martha | Winter Card

Hello Everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you winter card that I created for Earth Safe Finishes Design Team using Paisley Swirl Petite Stencil from Rebecca Baer Collection. I love to use my stencils with different kinds of Earth Safe Finishes products to give amazing colors and textures to these unique stencils designs. 
   
Stenciled Winter Card 

 I used the Paisley Swirl Petite Stencil (ST-829) and two different kinds of paints. I began with a piece of Whisper White card stock and painted the entire surface with an Earth Safe Finishes Chalk It Up Huckleberry Cobbler. Then, I took the stencil and secured it over the painted piece using Rebecca Baer's mini masking tape. I then painted over the stencil with a sponge or sponge brush with Ann Butler Iridescents. I used the Sheer Pearl color. I Removed the stencil slowly and let the paper dry before continuing with the next step. It only takes a few minutes or the time that it takes you to clean your stencil by washing it with water and soap. After this, I cut a circle with a framelit or die cut and pasted it with a lot of dimensionals or double sided foam tape over the decorated layers of my card. Previously I made the embellishments, the word Laugh and a mitten, using Makin's Clay® White. 
 I hope you enjoyed my project. You can see more of my creations in my blog Stampartpapel
See you soon!
Back to Top