Martha | Stenciling with Chalk Inks

Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you my experience using the 2016 PowderPuff Chalk Inks and the Secret Garden Stencil small ST-606 from Rebeca Baer.  As you may remember, I love to create cards and as soon I saw this stencil and these new colors of inks I thought to create my own backgrounds.

  chalk ink and stencils 

For this opportunity I decided to use decorated papers from Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company to create my card. I started to ink the free spaces of the Secret Garden Stencil directly with the ink pads of PowderPuff Chalk Ink with colors Lemon Sorbet, Pixie Pink, Desert Sun, Aqua and Light Moss. I played with the stencil moving it around on the paper because, with this size, it is very easy to coordinate the design. Then I stamped the Mini Cogs, the "Thank you"  and, on a separate piece of paper, the Butterfly. But the best part was the possibility to apply the ink directly over the stencil and then just wash with water.

  chalk ink and stencils

I hope you enjoyed my project. You can see more of my creations in my blog Stampartpapel
See you soon!
Secret Garden Stencil small ST-606
Back to Top