Ewelina | Guest Designer

FullSizeRender 16

Today, I want to share with you page I made as a DT member for The Studio Challenges blog. The new challenge has a HERO theme so as long as you focus your work around a hero of yours, you're in.
I decided to give a little twist and focused on a group of people rather than one person - MOTHERS; what a great timing with Mother's Day just around the corner. Every mother is a hero in its own right...so why not give them the recognition they deserve?

FullSizeRender 7

I wanted to make the page fresh and bright so I used green and yellow Brusho powders; I overlaid them with stamp inks and the Harlequin Damask | Small stencil from Rebecca Baer as well as a negative of the title, which I designed and cut out on my Silhouette Portrait. Texture paste and sprinkles of mists from 13arts added even more layers to the background. To finish, I mounted the photo on a scrap of green card, added the title and decorated with some Prima flowers.
Here are some close-ups of the layout.

FullSizeRender 11

FullSizeRender 19

FullSizeRender 17

FullSizeRender 5

FullSizeRender 14

FullSizeRender 8

Thank you for stopping by.

Ewelina Gryglak | Guest Designer 

Back to Top