Shilpa | Embossed Tag Duo

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
I created 2 tags using Rebecca Baer Dragonfly Fantasy Stencil. 


I used 7.75" (medium) square stencil, there are other sizes available in this design.


Let's see how I made these tags,


I spritzed water on the white paper and applied Picked Raspberry distress stain on it.
I dried the surface with heattool.



Next I placed the stencil on that pink background and applied Wendy Vecchi embossing paste through it.


When the embossing paste was still we, I spritzed Wilted violet distress spray on it. 
Embossing paste took color from the ink.



And this is how the design looked! I applied a bit more violet Inka Gold onto the texture.



I cut the design into two to make tags.



I stamped few texture designs on the tag with black Archival ink.
Decorated them with flowers and embellishments.

here are close up views of each tag....



Hope you liked and are inspired!!
Thnaks so much for stopping by today.



Back to Top