Martha | Simply Inked Stenciling

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you the most simple use of the stencils. Sometimes you feel afraid to buy or use stencils because you don't know to use them, but stencils are the simplest tool in our creations. With them you can ink, stamp, emboss and so much more! I made my card using my stencil in the simplest way: combining it with ink!

  LA SIMPLEZA DEL STENCIL 
 Creating this card was pretty simple:
  1. Take a piece of Whisper White card stock and create the base of your card. The size of this is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
  2. Take the stencil Mosaic Medium ST-8019 and first define the position on the left side of the card stock. Secure it using Rebecca Baer's Masking Tape.
  3. Using a brush or sponge apply dye ink on the free areas of the stencil. I used Calypso Coral of Stampin Up.
  4. Remove the stencil and clean it.
  5. Put the stencil again on the right side and inked the free areas with a second color of ink. I used Bermuda Bay of Stamping Up.
  6. Stamp your sentiment. I used one image of the set Love Quotes of Joy Clair Stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
  7. To separate the colors from the sentiment you can add a tiny black border of card stock.
Here is a closer look of the stenciled card:
  LA SIMPLEZA DEL STENCIL

What do you think? I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us and consider using stencils in your creations. If you want to see more ideas using these stencils you can visit my blog Stampartpapel here and I would love to have you as a friend, follower and subscriber via my social media avenues:Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr.
Thank you for stopping by today and remember to live life to the fullest!
 
Back to Top