Martha | Create a Watercolor Effect with Inks

WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL
Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Congrats card using the Urban Jungle Stencil from Rebecca Baer. This is one of my favorites stencils, I love the design and how I can use it in all kinds of projects. Typically, I am cardmaker, so today I decided to make another card for our collection.
   
 To create my card I used a few materials. The Urban Jungle stencil in the small size, some Distress Ink in rainbow colors, a blending tool, water color paper, Masking Tape from Rebecca Baer, Spritzer, Everything Eleanor and Tin of Cards Stamp Sets from Stampin Up, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and of course cardstock in different colors to create the card base and the second layer.
WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL 
 I started my card using the watercolor paper. Using masking tape, I secured this and the stencil over the mat. With the blending tools I applied the distress ink using the rainbow colors. WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL
Then I sprayed with water and let it dry. WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL 
 I stamped some flowers and branches on white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, fussy cut them and I pasted the layers of the cards. I pasted the flowers on the right corner using dimensionals. 
  WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL 
 As a final touch I added the sentiment over the flowers. I think this is a great contrast between the black and white flowers and the rainbow colors of the background.
  WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and I would love to have you visit my blog Stampartpapel here and have you as a friend, follower and subscriber to the following social media avenues: Facebook Fans, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Flickr. Thank you for stopping by today and have a weekend!!! Martha Lucia
WATERCOLOR Y CORTE MANUAL
Back to Top