Shilpa | ATC's

Hello Everyone
Shilpa here

Its my turn to share with you an inspirational project using a Rebecca Baer design stencil.


For creating these ATCs, I've used Rebecca Baer Large Jamboree stencil (12" x 12" size)


And  I am sharing with you a tutorial for this.


To start with I adhered text scrapbook paper to the cardstock in size 4"x9"
Applied white gesso to it. And Let it dry.



I wanted to use partial design from this wonderful stencil "Jamboree". So I kept the half part onto my gessoed surface and applied 3D Matte gel through it.
I waited until it is completely dry.


To bring color on the surface, I applied Distress stains -Broken china, Ground Espresso, Walnut stain with water.  Gel medium resisted the color and now we can see stencil design properly.

I stamped few textures on the surface with black archival ink. To highlight the stencil texture more I used distress crayons. And my background was ready!!


As a focal point, I used circle die cuts and heart colored with distress crayons.
I also sprinkled a bit of distress glitter randomly on the surface.

I love how the stencil has given beautiful background to my these ATCs.
You will find this Jamboree stencil at Rebecca Baer Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. See you in two weeks.
Back to Top