Susie | Tulip Farm Layout

Living just outside Washington DC I was more than a little surprised to discover a  tulip farm practically in my back yard!  I absolutely love tulips (they were my wedding bouquet!) so I took my daughter to check it out and ended up with an impromptu photo shoot!  I thought it was very appropriate to use Rebecca Baer Design's Urban Jungle stencil to create this layout and it really couldn't have been easier!


First let me say that I love that Rebecca's stencils come in 3 different sizes!  For this project I chose the large size and taped it over a piece of black cardstock and applied molding paste.  After it dried I used a rainbow of inks to create wash of color across the page.


I tore the edges to create a square approximately 10.25" and mounted it on yellow and black cardstock.  I matted my photos with black cardstock and arranged them over the stenciled background, adhereing the pictures with dimensional foam squares. Materials:
Back to Top