Shilpa | Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
I back with my another mixed media creation.
I created this Stempunk canvas with Rebecca Baer Steampunk Clock face Stencil.


I've used 5.75" size stencil for this,

On the Rebecca Baer shop website you will find three sizes are available:
ST-613 Steampunk Clockface | Small 5.75" x 5.75"
ST-8013 Steampunk Clockface | Medium 7.75" x 7.75"
ST-1213 Steampunk Clockface | Large 11.75" x 11.75" 


For the background, I used white crackle paste through this steampunk clock face stencil. Let it dry completely to get to get beautiful crackle effect.
 For vintage look, I've used DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics (Cobalt teal hue, Transparent Iron Oxide, Cobalt Turquoise, Quinacridone gold) and Shimmer Mister(white, turquoise) 


The stencil is so beautiful, gave nice background for this canvas. I just added this lady steampunk image onto it and my project was ready.

Here are more close up views.


 


 Thanks so much for stopping by,
 for more mixed media projects pls visit my blog Neon diary.
Back to Top