Martha | Stenciling with Pigment Inks

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a non traditional Christmas card that I made using the Wave Twist Petite Stencil from Rebecca Baer with craft Ink over dark card stock. STENCIL CON CRAFT INK
This stencil is a border chain that I inked using White Craft Ink over Basic Grey card stock multiple time. I just had to align and secure the stencil over the card stock.
 STENCIL CON CRAFT INK 
 For me it was easy to start from the bottom but you can start from whichever side that you prefer, just keep in mind that the craft ink takes more time in dry because this is a pigment ink. To apply the ink you can use a sponge dauber or just a sponge in circular motion. STENCIL CON CRAFT INK 
 I used the decorated border over the second layer of the card and always I tried to keep the same pattern.
  STENCIL CON CRAFT INK 
 To decorate the card, I cut a diagonal border in real red card stock and a little bow from a die cut include in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Collection of Stampin Up. I also cut a bottom part with the same color of card stock to create a banner and stamp on it the sentiment using Versamark and White  Embossing Powder. I used the stamp Believe from So Suzy Stamps. STENCIL CON CRAFT INK 
 I assembled all these parts and pasted over the base card using dimensionals, glue dots and liquid glue. At the end I added some rhinestones and red sequins to make it more shiny.   STENCIL CON CRAFT INK
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and create your own backgrounds using our stencils, we have beautiful designs that you can use for this purpose. If you want to see more ideas using these stencils you can visit my blog Stampartpapel here and I would love to have you as a friend, follower and subscriber via my social media avenues: Facebook,Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr.
Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your life! Martha Lucia
Back to Top