Martha | Glorious Autumn Tag with Texture

TAG TEXTURIZADOHello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a fall tag that I made using one of my new stencils, the Arabesque Background. You can find this in our store and I don't know why I haven't used this before because it's absolutely gorgeous. To make this project I used a regular Ivory tag from Graphic 45, some die cuts from DieNamites to decorate this, Distress Ink, pearls and burlap ribbon. From the Rebecca Baer Store, I used the Arabesque Background, Stencil Gel, Flexi Spreader and Masking Tape.

 Now let me show the basic process:
  1. Ink the tag with the combination of your colors using the blending tool and Distress Ink.
TAG TEXTURIZADO 

 2. Put the stencil Arabesque Background over your inked tag and secure with masking tape. Apply the Stencil Gel using the Flexi Spreader, remove the stencil and let it dry. Clean your stencil with water as soon as possible.

  TAG TEXTURIZADO

3. When the stencil gel is totally dry, apply more ink in dark colors to create a darker effect on the parts that were covered by the stencil.

  TAG TEXTURIZADO

4. Decorate using the ribbon and Die Cuts. In my model I used burlap ribbon and the dies budding Branch, Summer Branch and Floral Vase from DieNamites.

  TAG TEXTURIZADO

I hope you enjoyed today’s post and I would love to have you visit my blog Stampartpapel here and have you as a friend, follower and subscriber to the following social media avenues: Facebook Fans, Pinterest,YouTube,Instagram,Twitter and Flickr. Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your coffee!!! Martha Lucia
Back to Top