Martha | Elegant Pyramid Gift Box

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a triangle box that I made with my cricut explore using plain card stock. The best part is that I transformed this card stock into a gorgeous card stock using the Paisley Swirl Petite Stencil by Rebecca Baer with Gold embossing Paste.

  IMG_6534

You can use this idea with any piece of card stock, not only with digital cuts. You can use it as background for your cards or tags,  or simply for any other special packages. Now let me show you how you can work with the Paisley Swirl Petite Stencil.
  • First I cut my box on my cricut explore. Also You can use any design or die cut.
  • Using masking tape secure your box over the mat and mask the borders on one side of the box. You will work one side at a time.
Collage Triangle Box

  • Secure your stencil in the position that you want to use it and cover with gold embossing paste. Remove the stencil and let the card stock dry. Clean your stencil with water while the paste is still wet.
  • When the paste is dry, remove the masking tape and cover another side of the box. Repeat the same process with the stencil and embossing paste.
  • Let the paste dry on the card stock each time while you clean your stencil.
  • When you have decorated all the faces of the box and this is totally dry you can assemble it and decorate. Remember to put the content in before closing it.
  IMG_6537

In my model of the box it is not entirely closed so I just have to decorate with some special details. I used a half doily that I inked with Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold and I added one red paper flower and green leaf. I stamped a greeting sentiment that I pasted as a banner.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and create your own patterned cardstock using our stencils, we have beautiful designs that you can use for this purpose. If you want to see more ideas using these stencils you can visit my blog Stampartpapel here and I would love to have you as a friend, follower and subscriber via my social media avenues:  Facebook, PinterestInstagramTwitter, YouTube and Flickr.
Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your life! Martha Lucia
Back to Top