Martha | Partial Stenciling Technique

Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a fun technique, partial stenciling. Today I am using the Steampunk Clockface Medium Stencil to create a Christmas Trees. Yes Christmas trees!
PARTIAL STENCILING
This process is very simple, you only need to create different shapes using part of the stencil. I masked off a triangle area of the Steampunk Clockface Medium Stencil and using the Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and a blending tool, I applied color within the masked section.
PARTIAL STENCILING
For the three pots I used an image from the stamp set Peaceful Pines by Stampin Up inked with Gathered Twings Distress Ink and the sentiment, from the same stamp set, inked with Real Red Classic Ink. For the snow banks I used the Soft Sky Classic Ink. On top of the trees I pasted little stars that I cut from gold glimmer paper using a little star punch.
PARTIAL STENCILING 
 To finalize the decoration, I assembled the card with a linear border in red and white on the left side and a whisper white card base. I added some little dots of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to simulate Christmas ornaments.
  PARTIAL STENCILING
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and I would love to have you visit my blog Stampartpapel here and have you as a friend, follower and subscriber to the following social media avenues: Facebook Fans, PinterestYouTubeInstagram,  Twitter and Flickr. Thank you for stopping by today and I think it's good idea to start on our Christmas projects!!!
  PARTIAL STENCILING
Back to Top