Martha | Coffee Card

SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP
Do you want coffee? This is for you. 

 Hi Dear friends, Martha Lucia  here to share with you my special card. This card is special because I LOVE coffee and ever since I saw this Coffee Mug stencil I felt that I needed to make something with it. I created this card to show you the stencil and to participate in a special blog hop about Coffee Lovers.   The first thing that I did was to create the background. For this I used Fireworks in two different colors, the Pear Tart and Bahama Blue. Then I secured the first layer of my stencil over the decorated paper with Rebecca Baer Mini Masking Tape and using the Mustard Seed Distress Ink and a blending tool from Tim Holtz, I made the silhouette of the cup.

  SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP    

 After this, I choose the Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to create the border pf the cup using the second layer of the same stencil, the Coffee Mug. Finally I made the top decorations with the same color of ink but using other stencil, the Wisps & Waves, that comes in Medium and Small size.

  SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP  
 I layered this decorated piece over Basic Black and I stamped a great sentiment called Wine Prayer from So Suzy Stamps using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

  SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP 
 Lastly, I pasted this over the base of the card that was made in very vanilla card stock. This is a very simple way to use stencils. Now you can implement these in your creations easily and with great results. I hope you like this idea and come back some to find more inspiration and remember to share a cup of coffee with your best friends. Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!  Martha Lucia 
catsheader
Back to Top