Martha | Stencil Embossed Metal Technique

Today I am sharing a card that I made using a beautiful stencil from Rebecca Baer with metal from Add A Little Dazzle.  Background with metal & stencil, a wonderful technique that I made ​​using one of the best products I've seen recently. I'm talking about the stencils of Rebecca Baer. With Flights of Fancy,which is the name of the stencil you use, managed this enhancement in metal Add a Little Dazzle to do my project Challenge # 177 Use Your Stuff  this week.
BACKGROUND CON METAL Y STENCIL

Many of you already know the metal Add a Little Dazzle because I share quite often here in my blog, but this time I've used it in a different way and when combined with the stencil of Rebecca Baer 've wanted to do a deeper wear experience both embossing effect is achieved with plastic stencil on the metal. Actually I was surprised because the print is very deep and details of the stencil are wonderful.
BACKGROUND CON METAL Y STENCIL
After making the embossing with Stencil Flights of Fancy Rebecca Baer , I made ​​a lot of wear to the metal to retirle color and to create the swarm between their lines. Finally I decorated the card with some pieces of cardboard contrasting colors with metal and very similar to one of the designs included in the butterfly stencil of Rebecca . Thanks message, is a die of Lawn Fawn.
In the coming days I will be showing many more ideas with Rebecca Baer products .
BACKGROUND CON METAL Y STENCIL

We share tips, techniques and creative inspiration on a regular basis. You can subscribe to receive. RB | Design Team Blog updates here.. Once you complete the form you will receive a confirmation email from feed burner. Be sure and check your spam folder. You must confirm your subscription to activate. 
Back to Top