Martha | Stenciled Chalkboard Label

Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a very useful project. I was recently invited to a corporate event with some coworkers. At the end of the event, we all received the same gift; one 24 oz. clear cup, perfect for tea or water. They all came in the same color and with the same logo.  Great gift! We all wanted to use our cups, but how could we tell them apart at the office? Great question...here is the answer; label it!
VASO PERSONALIZADO
With the Label Silhouettes Stencil (ST-125) from Rebecca Baer you can personalize everything, so I did just that with my cup. It's very easy and inexpensive. You only need the stencil, the chalkboard paint, the paintbrushes and the masking tape. All these materials are available in Rebecca Baer's Store.

VASO PERSONALIZADO  

 Once I selected the label shape from the Label Silhouettes Stencil, I cut it using the marked lines and I placed it over my clean cup. I fixed the stencil firmly with Rebecca Baer Mini Masking Tape.

VASO PERSONALIZADO  

 I started to paint with the black chalkboard paint, letting each coat dry before adding another one. I used three coats in total for this cup.

VASO PERSONALIZADO

Then I carefully removed the stencil and let the paint dry for about two hours. I immediately washed the stencil with water to remove the excess paint and keep my stencil in good condition for the next project. When the cup was dry, I cleaned up some borders using soft cotton tips (Q-tips) with water and, voilĆ , the project is finished. Use a chalk pencil to personalize your cup.  Since the label is painted with chalkboard paint, you can change the names or simply add your own personal touch.

VASO PERSONALIZADO  

 I hope you enjoyed today’s post and I would love to have you visit my blog Stampartpapel here and have you as a friend, follower and subscriber to the following social media avenues: Facebook Fans, Pinterest, YouTube,Instagram, Twitter and Flickr Thank you for stopping by today and have a happy summer!!! Martha Lucia 

catsheader
Back to Top