Martha | Distress Daisy Card

Hello everyone! Martha Lucia here with a quick card to share with you. Sometimes it can feel that working with stencils is scary, but I like to think it is quite the opposite. I have a lot of stencils from Rebecca Baer and I want to show you how you can move these on your cards to create different looks.

 DISTRESS  DAISY FLOWER CARD 
 In today's card I used two stencils that are totally different. One is the Honeycomb Stencil in the Medium Size and the other is the Daisy-Daisy Stencil in the small size. The first thing that I did was create the background. For this I used Confetti White cardstock and some distress inks. Since my stencil is bigger than the paper, I moved it around the paper to create my own pattern.

DISTRESS  DAISY FLOWER CARD 
 Using the Daisy-Daisy stencil and a Versamark Pen, I drew the silhouette of the flower over the inked background. After this, I covered the image with black embossing powder and then melted it with the heat tool.

DISTRESS  DAISY FLOWER CARD

To finalize the card, I just created the different layers and decorated. In my sample, I used a die cut in Basic Black cardstock and some gold
 sequins.

DISTRESS  DAISY FLOWER CARD 

 As a final touch, I sprayed the card with a gold mist that I created using alcohol and gold shimmer paint.

DISTRESS  DAISY FLOWER CARD 

 I hope you enjoyed today's post and I would love to have you visit my website HERE. Remember, all the supplies mentioned are available at Rebecca Baer's Store! Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out posts from my teammates each Tuesday and Thursday. See you soon!
DISTRESS  DAISY FLOWER CARD
Back to Top