Martha | Artist Trading Cards

Hi everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a wonderful project that I loved making. Can you believe that I never made ATC or Artist Trading Cards? Believe me, I have made children's and personal cards in this size but never ATC's. Maybe this is the reason why I am very excited to share this idea with you.
  ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS
   To create the cards I only used one regular page of card stock. I started to ink my paper base using the Enchanted Vine Stencil Medium design available in Rebecca Baer's Store and Classic Ink Pads from Stampin Up in Pool Party, Island Indigo and Marina Mist colors. I applied the ink with sponge daubers.
  ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS   
 Since the stencil is smaller than the paper, I moved it around the paper and this step gave me the opportunity to create my own design over the paper. ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS  
 After I finished the entire background, I cut the page in the template that you can find HERE. Basically you need to cut three big pieces, 2 of 2-1/2" and 1 of 3-1/2. Then, from the 2-1/2" pieces you have to cut at 3-1/2" and from the 3-1/2" you have to cut at 2-1/2" . With these cuts you will have 10 small cards measuring 2-1/2"x3-1/2".ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS 
 Now you can start your design on each ATC. I decided to stamp the same image in each card because each background was different. I used the Eiffel Tower from So Suzy Stamps and I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. After this, I sponged the borders of the cards with Sea Foam PowderPuff Chalk Ink from Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company. ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS 
   Then, I decorated with a small postage punch and metallic gold small heart. I also stamped a sentiment on the right side of each card to inspire more with my creation. This sentiment is from the stamp set Origami Map from Neat and Tangled. ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS 
   As you saw all the cards looked different thanks to the wonderful design of the Enchanted Vine Stencil. This is a simple and creative project that you can make with different styles and themes. I hope my idea inspired you and come back some to find more creations. Thank you for stopping by today and see you soon! Martha Lucia
ARTISTIC TRADING CARDS
Back to Top