Martha | Transferred Glitter Technique

Hi everyone, Martha Lucia here with another project and technique to share with you. Today I want to show you the Transferred Glitter Technique with Stencil. This is an amazing technique that you can do with adhesive sheets or transfer adhesive sheets. I used the transfer adhesive sheets from Stampin Up to get the netting design on my card.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
  In a few steps, I will show you how you can create this background. 

  Materials:

TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
Let's Do it! Take a piece of Whisper White cardstock and a piece of the Transfer Sheet of the same size. Peel back the top liner of the transfer sheet and paste over the cardstock. Use the bone folder to rub and peel off the top liner.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
Cover the back of your stencil with versamark ink and place over the cardstock.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
Start to cover the spaces with micro glitter. You can use your finger tips for secure it over the paper. If you use adhesive sheets, the glitter will be in a plain coat. I used transfer adhesive sheets and this is the reason why you see my background with a netting style.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
After you finish coloring with the glitter, peel off the stencil.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
Start to covert the white spaces with the last layer of glitter.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
Once you finish this step, you can use one of the top cover 
papers and the bone folder to secure the glitter coat.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
To decorate my card I used a metal embellishment that I cut
 from a Darice Die Cut in my big shot, using Lavender Metal Sheet.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
I stamped a sentiment in vellum using versamark and silver embossing powder
To avoid the static of the paper, you can use the embossing buddy.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
As a final touch I punched a little metal flower that I pasted over the vellum.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
Finally I assembled my card using metallic gray card stock
 as a base and wisteria wonder cardstock as a second layer.
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL
I hope you like this technique and practice this very soon with our stencils. You can share your projects with us in our Facebook Group Artisan Collective HERE and keep in contact with all of us. Thank you for stopping over today and I'll see you very soon with another inspiration!
TRANSFERRED GLITTER WITH STENCIL

We share tips, techniques and creative inspiration on a regular basis. You can subscribe to receive. RB | Design Team Blog updates here.. Once you complete the form you will receive a confirmation email from feed burner. Be sure and check your spam folder. You must confirm your subscription to activate. 
Back to Top