Karen | Wintry Painting Duo


I love to paint snow scenes.  The Snow Flurries Stencil by Rebecca Baer really captures the delicacy of the snowflake. 

The 16x20 painting below I had already painted my background and went over the 5.75x5.75 Snow Flurries stencil with white paint pretty heavily.
The Snowman below I used the Snow Flurries stencil (size 5.75x5.75) in the background using glazing medium with white paint so you can't see it until the bottom.
 I wanted the bottom design to be darker so I used the glazing medium with the Ultramarine blue paint to stencil the Snow Flurries stencil.  I blended the darker blue into the background.
 This is my last post on Rebecca Baer's design team.  I have so enjoyed using her intricate stencils and especially the brushes!!  I hope you've been inspired to shop with her and find your own stencils to use in your designs!
Thanks so much Rebecca for great DT year!!

 "Church in Winter" by Karen Conner

Karen Conner www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting, and autumn a mosaic of them all.”---Stanley Horowitz
Back to Top