Shilpa | Stenciling with Pan Pastels

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here

I've created today's canvas with Rebecca Baer Flights of Fancy stencil and Pan Pastel


Here is the making procedure.....


I kept the stencil on the surface and applied Versamark ink all over surface.


I removed stencil and started applying different colours from Pan Pastel randomly on the surface. Colour adhered to the area where  I applied Versamark ink. ... revealing the beautiful stencil design.


Pan Pastel Silver colour added depth to the design.


I chose Sizzix Dragonfly die cut image as my focal point. I've also done texture stamping with black archival ink. For finishing touch, I adhered sequins and diecut word "discover"!!

Do try this technique with different Rebecca Baer stencils!!
Thanks so much for stopping by, see you in couple of weeks!!
Back to Top