Shilpa | Journal Page Tutorial

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,
I would like to share with you my first creation here, with Rebecca Bear Marrakech stencil
and Light texture paste.


For this Mixed media  Journal page I've used Small size (5.75" * 5.75") stencil.
This stencil is available in Medium and Large size as well. You can find all sizes here.

Here is the creative process for this page...


I started with adhering text paper and washi tape on the page. Applied thin layer of white gesso on it.




For next layer I kept the Marrakech stencil randomly on the surface and applied light modelling paste through it. It created this beautiful design texture.



 I sprinkled Colour Arte Wisteria and African jade Primary elements on the surface and spritzed water to get this look.



For the final touch, I adhered diecut Hot Air balloon and sentiment to the page.
Hope you liked my page and got inspired.

For more mixed media creations, pls visit my blog Neon diary.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 See you in two weeks.
Back to Top