Debbie | Altered Frame

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a picture frame that I altered using Rebecca Baer's Small Enchanted Vine Stencil. The patterns on this stencil include lattice, diamonds and scrolling vines. This stencil can be mirrored to cover an expanded area. They come in 3 different sizes and can be used on an array of different surfaces.

I recently did a complete overhaul of my scrapbook room all the way down to the colors.  One of my favorite colors has always been Turquoise/Aqua and I needed some inspiring pieces to decorate with so I altered this photo frame I found at Hobby Lobby for $2.  It's now hanging on one of my walls in my scrap room and inspires me everyday!


to alter this frame I started off by Stenciling it with Modeling paste and Rebecca's Small Enchanted Vine Stencil.  I removed the picture as it wasn't my favorite although it matched just fine.

Once the modeling paste was dry I then  painted over it with chalkboard paint.
Once the paint was dry I put it all back together.
Since I altered this frame I have done several more because it's a great way to match your decor and to use old frames that are collecting dust!

I hope you will give this simple technique a try and take a look at Rebecca's beautiful stencils.  They come in many sizes and are all elegant designs!

Thanks for stopping by Rebecca's Blog today!
Debbie
Back to Top