Martha | Fall Mosaic Tag

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Fall tag that I made using the Mosaic Stencil Medium ST-8019 combined with white texture paste and glimmer mist. Take a look at my project:
  FALL TAG WITH STENCIL AND TEXTURE

Creating this was a great time. I only need the elements that I mentioned at the beginning of this post and the embellishments that I made with Makin's Clay, which I will show at the end of this post.
  1. Take a regular Ivory tag. I used one from Graphic 45.
  2. Secure the stencil Mosaic Medium over the tag using Rebecca Baer Masking Tape.
  3. Apply the White Texture Paste using the Flexi-Spreader.
  4. Don't remove the stencil. Spray the colors of Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist that you want to use. I used Pink Poodle, Marmalade, Dragongly and Golden Orange.
  5. Remove the stencil and wash with warm water.
  6. Let the tag dry.
FALL TAG WITH STENCIL AND TEXTURE 

 To finalize the decoration I added on top two maple leaves that I made using a combination of Earth colors of Makin's Clay and the Makin's Clay push mold called Leaves. Then I painted the leaves using Iridescent paint to accentuate the venues and tied them with a mustard ribbon.

  FALL TAG WITH STENCIL AND TEXTURE 

 The possibilities are endless when you use a stencil - you can move it around the paper and modify the original design of the pattern. Just keep in mind that the life of your stencil depends on how you take care of it, and water is your best friend when it comes to cleaning them. For me, the magic word is stencil in a lot of my creations!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration!

Back to Top