Irit | Snowflake Card Duo


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my  post made for Rebecca Baer  with two cards as my inspiration for you.

On my first card I used  Rebecca Baer snowflakes background and add this " your own kind of wonderful " sentiment.


For me, the one who lives in a sunny hot country with close to zero snow, snowflakes are a kind of a wonder. We maybe have a bit of snow once in 4 years and Winter Wonderland for us is a kind of a fairy tale. I made a sentiment with Honey Bee stamp set and made with special card for a special, wonderful anyone. And also I made a small tutorial for you to follow if you wish:

1. Use texture paste over the Rebecca Baer small sized Snow Flurries stencil. This size of  stencil is just perfect for the cards.  Let the paste dry.




2. Add a mix of Tattered Angels mists over the dry  stencilled image. Wait between the layers unless you want to get a " mad" over your card.


3. Die cut the dry background with stitched rectangle die and glue it over the white die cut base.
Stamp Honey Bee Stamps sentiment made with Beautiful Life stamp set. I used black pigmented ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Then I hand cut the sentiment and glued it with 3d foam glue.
The last, but not the least: mist the whole card (including the sentiment ) with gold mist and add a few gold sequins.






The second card was made to show you how the very same Rebecca Baer stencil can look so different when you use another colors of mists and make it more pastel.
So I made the background in the same way with the very same Snow Flurries small sized stencil and the very same texture paste. Then I just misted with two Tattered Angels mists and the background was all done. Stamped image and a sentiment (Two Paper Divas) were colored, hand cut and glued over the card.



Back to Top